Dark brown areas are where improvement projects are likely to have the greatest beneficial effect on human health and wellbeing by providing enhanced recreation opportunities. These areas have the following characteristics:
- Proximity to urban centres
- Proximity to existing green spaces (including watercourses)
- Within priority areas (Suffolk Coast and Heaths AONB.
The clear and white areas are where projects are unlikely to be beneficial.
Other Map Legends
Click on the title of the Map you wish to learn more about
- Multifunctional Ecosystem Services Opportunities
- Multifunctional Ecosystem Services Provision/Risk
- Wildlife (Habitat Creation) Opportunities
- Low Flow (Wetland) Opportunities
- Water Quality Opportunities