Multifunctional Ecosystem Services Opportunities
Dark purple areas are where improvement projects are likely to have the greatest benefit on the widest range of ecosystem services.
This map shows a cumulative opportunity score for the following ecosystem services:
- Water quality improvement
- Wetland (low flows)
- Flood attenuation
- Habitat Creation
- Carbon Sequestration
The clear areas represent zones where projects are unlikely to be beneficial. This includes high grade agricultural land and urban development.
Other Map Legends
Click on the title of the Map you wish to learn more about
- Multifunctional Ecosystem Services Provision/Risk
- Wildlife (Habitat Creation) Opportunities
- Low Flow (Wetland) Opportunities
- Recreational Opportunities
- Water Quality Opportunities