Low Flow (Wetland) Opportunities
Dark green areas are where improvement projects are likely to have the greatest beneficial effect.
These areas are in floodplains, located on impermeable soils and in areas of high hydrological connectivity (with a short travel time to a river or aquifer).
The clear and white areas are where projects are unlikely to be beneficial, either because the landscape is unsuitable or, they are in exclusion areas which include urban developments and priority habitats.
Other Map Legends
Click on the title of the Map you wish to learn more about
- Multifunctional Ecosystem Services Opportunities
- Multifunctional Ecosystem Services Provision/Risk
- Wildlife (Habitat Creation) Opportunities
- Recreational Opportunities
- Water Quality Opportunities